Any Company In the World Can Promise You The World—
Very Few Actually Deliver.
Judge A Company On What They Do, Not On What They Say…
Why do almost all window treatment companies want payment in full before you've even had a chance to see the blinds installed? Why do so many company owners hide behind layers and layers of employees and customer service reps? Why do so many companies use third-party vendors?
I don't have the answer to those questions. The only thing I can tell you is that we believe that it is a terrible way of doing business, and we absolutely refuse to operate that way. At Blind Ambitions, we do things a little bit differently.
- We only require a 50% deposit to get started. You don't pay us in full until the job is done, and you are 100% satisfied.
- Our installation crews are highly trained experts not inexperienced and unqualified day laborers.
- Most big-box retailers take six weeks or more to get your blinds installed. We can do it in about half the time.
- Most window treatment companies are "jack-of-all-trades" who do window blinds and shades as an add on business…not their only business.
- We are an established, well-reviewed company, and our employees carry $5 million in liability insurance.
- We are COR™ Certified. The Certificate of Recognition (COR™) is nationally trademarked and endorsed by participating members of the Canadian Federation of Construction Safety Associations (CFCSA). COR™ is aimed at driving positive workplace behavior and practices that lead to improved performance. It is currently being used across Canada and is a pre-qualification requirement for many contractors working in and out of the province and on public- and private-sector projects.
Don't trust your home or your wallet to anyone else…call Blind Ambitions today.